Best Gas Leaf Blower to Buy in 2023 [Top Picks]
March 10, 2023 Garden Tools 0 Comments
Table of Contents
- Best Gas Leaf Blower for 2022
Which is better gas or battery leaf blower?
Gas blowers are more powerful than electric leaf blowers. Generally, they weigh less and are cheaper. Some electric leaf blowers use a battery and are cordless but most use a long power cord, which can make it a little difficult to use. The gas-powered leaf blowers are used by homeowners with a large yard.
Best Gas Leaf Blower for 2023
- Hitachi RB24EAP Gas Powered Leaf Blower
- Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Engine Handheld Gas Powered Leaf Blower
- Husqvarna 967144301 360BT Backpack Blower
- Poulan Pro PR48BT, 48cc 2-Cycle Gas 475 CFM 200 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower
- Remington RM2BV Ambush 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Leaf Blower
1) Hitachi RB24EAP Gas Powered Leaf Blower
- It uses Pure-Fire technology which enables it to produce low emissions.
- The most interesting thing about it, the air you blow from its nozzle comes out at an astonishing velocity of 180 MPH.
- It’s larger three throttle engine that can clean up smaller areas and also has enough power to handle big lawn work as well.
2) Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Engine Handheld Gas Powered Leaf Blower
- It has a 2 cycle 25cc engine and boasts blowing power of 200 mph. .
- The unit features an advanced 3 step system called the Prime, Run and Start choke system. Basically, this works with the spring assisted recoil pull start to make it start up 50% faster than a standard leaf blower.
- The model comes with an extended nozzle to help reach all the nooks and crannies in your garden and places that are harder to reach.
3) Husqvarna 967144301 360BT Backpack Blower
- The 360BT is one of Husqvarna’s offerings in the commercial backpack blower market. Husqvarna offers an extensive lineup of outdoor power tools designed for reliable use in rugged conditions.
- The 360BT brings plenty of power for residential users who have large properties to manage, especially when there are a large number of trees on their lots.
- Once the 360BT is running, the user can access the throttle, cruise control, and kill switch from the control handle.
4) Poulan Pro PR48BT, 48cc 2-Cycle Gas 475 CFM 200 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower
- It is built with a heavy-duty frame and solid components. It is one of the most durable leaf blowers you can find. It is quite easy to work with.
- The shoulder straps and backpack system allow you to work without or with minimal fatigue.
- It has the ability to produce 200 mph of air velocity and 475 CFM of air volume is quite amazing. It weighs 22 lbs, which is fairly heavy.
5) Remington RM2BV Ambush 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Leaf Blower
- The Remington RM2BV is a gas-powered leaf blower and vacuum combo equipment for all your outdoor tasks.
- It also comes with a large capacity vacuum bag, which makes yard cleanup faster, more efficient, and less messy.
- The Remington RM2BV is lightweight, powerful and comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
There are definitely benefits and drawbacks to each of the leaf blowers.
The type and style of leaf blower you ultimately select should depend on a number of factors.
So you should consider those ones which completely fulfilling your needs.