Sponsored Content Guidelines
- Text, video and infographics are accepted for review and generally should be between 800-1000 words.
- Text posts are only accepted with images and graphical elements. The author is required to own or have copyright permission for any photos or images accompanying a post and must be able to provide proper attribution and appropriate captions.
- Posts must be original content. Posts must be well-written and high-quality, with no grammatical errors and research cited.
- Posts must complement the writing style and tone of Pushgarden.com.
- For bylined posts, the author must provide a short author bio, including a maximum of one text link to his or her own website.
- Posts must include a minimum of one nofollow link to a relevant website page. A maximum of three links (all nofollow) can be included and all links must be mutually agreed upon prior to publication. No links to spam websites will be accepted. To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected.
- Posts must include proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- Posts must be submitted in HTML, Word or Google Doc format with any image files (including attribution and caption instructions) attached separately.
- Posts must be submitted in draft form and Pushgarden reserves the right to edit for tone, grammar and consistency. If edited, Pushgarden will provide these editorial suggestions to the guest blogger for review before the post goes live on the site.
- Posts must conform to FTC guidelines regarding sponsored posts.
Posting and Social Media Shout-out
Upon review of the post, Pushgarden.com will make a recommendation on where to post to the appropriate section of the site homepage on a mutually agreed upon publication date. A sponsor can also elect to have the post promoted via the Pushgarden.com social media channels and push email newsletter and a stats report provided for an additional cost.
If your content meets these guidelines, your post will be accepted for the minimum rate of $100 per post. We only accept payments via Payoneer, you will get an invoice on approval. Please contact us at [email protected].